Pandanet is so rude to a common player!

If you have a problem with using Panda-Tetsuki, you can leave a message on this forum.
Neu

Pandanet is so rude to a common player!

Post by Neu » 08-01-2014 21:56

Hi,everybody,
I was treated with a very rude way by Pandanet recently. I ask for help and justice from all of you.I played the game through this website for at least 7 years, I love to play this game with anyone from all of the world. However Pandanet people treated a common player like me like a begging dog. About 3 weeks ago, I played a game with a people, the computer counted the result and showed that I lost the game, but I think one part should be judged by co-living, so I clicked "Undo"button which authorized a player to transfer their game for a judgement by a real people. one week later, when I came back, My level was changed from 1K+ to 1K, and 10000 scores disappeared.I sent an email to them, they said they gave me a penalty just because I clicked that "undo" button. I also read through the rules Pandanet displayed on their website, I have never found any information about penalty!!! Anybody could tell me where this rule displayed?
In a word, on one side the Pandanet allowed player to argue by click"undo" button, on the other side, if people click that button he will get a hided penalty. Do they set up a trap for a player? Is the Pandanet running this game in this way!

I wish they could correct their mistake by continued to send another three emails, However, till today no more response anymore from Pandanet!

Who can help and support me in this issue?

My Question to Pandanet:
My Level was 1K+ with scores around 26000 in last week. But when I come back today my scores is 25000 and my level got down to 1K,when happened on my account? Thanks.

PandaNet To Me
Dec 26, 2013
Thank you for using Pandanet. We looked into the game.
On the game with gonook on Dec 22, you clicked "undo" button several times while your opponent was removing your dead stones correctly.
We had to deduct some points as a penalty.

Sincerely,
Pandanet Inc.

ServiceName : Pandanet
ReceiptNumber : 1312270630-3817
PandanetUserName: Neu
Name : Feng
EMailAddress : shenfeng69@yahoo.com

My email to Pandanet:
Thank you very much for your reply.
I strongly disagree your point.
First of all, you set up an "undo"function in your program which means that each player could apply for a judgement from a real people in your team only by click this button for a few times if the player disagree the result decided by the computer.
When you received this application,of course, you can make a decision based your knowledge and rules, but that should be all of what you can do! If you go further to punish the player who clicked the button, do you think it does make any sense?Can you punish a player just because he disagree the result?
I also read through the rules you displayed on your website, I have never found any information about penalty!!! Could you please show me the rule of penalty and show me where did you display it on your website?
In a word, on one side you allowed player to argue by click"undo" button, on the other side, if people click that button he will get a hided penalty. Do you set up a trap for a player? I don't believe you are running this game in this way! However, is it possible that I could get an explanation?
By the way, penalty culture have never belong to Eastern culture, our Eastern culture is a forgive culture. This game is one of the biggest gem in Eastern culture,Please don't made it dirty by apply any kinds of penalty elements. Thank you very much.

Neu

kvanbael
Site Admin

Post by kvanbael » 18-01-2014 00:26

Dear Neu,

The 'Undo' feature is in case you made a mistake. (as the name suggests).
It doesn't make a lot of sense to keep undoing the scoring decisions of your opponent. It's clear that the two of you were not in agreement.

If you wish to have your game result reviewed by a human ref, then you should have pressed the "Report" button instead.

Maybe it would be nice to post your game somewhere, and ask for a 2nd opinion (eg. from a high dan player). That might help your case against Pandanet.

JeffreySherburne

Re: Pandanet is so rude to a common player!

Post by JeffreySherburne » 13-07-2020 09:30

A silly count and town are ensured for the rapid-fire for the individuals. The chance of the joy and https://customessaysreviews.com/essay-on-time-com-review/ is flicked for the reforms for all planted tip or the individuals.